Do you love social media and creating content on various platforms?
CaptureOurWedding.com are looking for a creative, self-motivated, out-there and organised individual with the ambition of having a key role in a tech start-up company.
As our social media executive you will be responsible for creating daily high quality, original content for all our online platforms. Including our website, social media (Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, Youtube) and blog posts.
Who we are:
CaptureOurWedding.com is an award winning comparison site for recently engaged couples to find and book their perfect wedding photographer and/or videographer online. Based in Nottingham, we (the founders) have been wedding photographers and videographers for many years and have developed this platform using our extensive knowledge and experience in the industry. We are now in the exciting position to push this brand new one of a kind platform to market and we are looking for a creative and knowledgeable social media executive to be a part of our team.
- Social media strategy and implementation
- Develop optimised social media content
- Content scheduling across multiple platforms
- Social media reporting to the team daily
- Responding to all messages and comments
- Build quality followers and create engaged online communities on all platforms
- Auditing and analysis of social media channels to drive reach and results
- Creation of other non-social media content such as blogs
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Content creation: 1 year (preferred)
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and video editing software is an advantage but not essential
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- 35 Hours a week
- Flexible working hours
- National Living Wage
- A mix between remote and office working
If you want to be involved in a creative and sociable role in a company striving to bring the wedding photography & videography industry online, contact us with your CV and any relevant links to showcase your skills.
Email us on: email@example.com